How to make a complaint

Updated 2 months ago by Portify

We take complaints seriously

We will do our best to investigate your complaint quickly and fairly once we've received it. We'll try to find out what went wrong, and see if we're at fault. We'll also see what we can do to resolve your complaints.

Formal complaints can be sent in writing to

Escalation and dispute resolution

Even after we have marked your complaint as resolved, if you are still not happy with the way we resolved your complaint, please let us know as soon as possible. We will conduct a new review and try to get it sorted.

Alternatively, you can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), who will independently review your case for free.

Contact details for the Financial Ombudsman are:

Financial Ombudsman Service

Exchange Tower

London E14 9SR

Tel: 0800 023 4567

How did we do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)